Waukesha County

COVID-19 Vaccine: Learn more at www.waukeshacounty.gov/vaccine

Enforcing a Court Order or Judgment

Once the divorce, legal separation, or final judgment of paternity has been granted, and a party is not following or doing what is required by the court order, parties may make the court aware of the situation. They do this by filing for Contempt. There are two types of Contempt. The type used depends on which part of the order a party is suspected of not following.

The ordered Physical Placement schedule is not being followed.

Forms & Instructions

Any other portion of the Order is not being followed.

Forms & Instructions