Waukesha County

Name, Address, Employer, Employer's Address, or Income Change?

Both parties shall provide notice in writing to the other party, the Clerk of Circuit Court, and the Child Support Enforcement Agency of the county in which the action is filed within 10 business days of any change of name, address, or employer.  Please be advised submitting the below form indicating there is a change of name change is not a formal name change.  Please refer to the civil division rules on how to legally change your name.

Please click here for the Change of Information Form which is fillable for your convenience. Upon completion, please print and sign the form for distribution to the other party, Clerk of Circuit Court and the Child Support Enforcement Agency.  

Connect with us! Facebook Linkedin Twitter YouTube Connect with us on Nextdoor