Waukesha County

Get Help Finding What You Need

Identifying what you need may be difficult in Family Court. We hope that the options below and the Family Resources menu on the right will assist you in that process.

  1. Your Divorce or Legal Separation has not yet been granted. More Information

  2. Your Paternity has not yet been granted. More Information

  3. Your Divorce, Legal Separation, or Paternity has already been granted and
  4. Other
  5. Still can't find what you need? You may want to consider contacting the Family Court Self-Help Center to get assistance from a Customer Service Representative. Contact the Center

Connect with us! Facebook Linkedin Twitter YouTube Connect with us on Nextdoor