Waukesha County

Motion for and Notice of New (De Novo) Hearing 

If you are not satisfied with a decision (judgment or order) made by a Circuit Court Commissioner, you are entitled to appeal that decision to a Circuit Court Judge.

The parties will again be given an opportunity to provide a legal argument and present their side of the story. Depending on the type of request and the arguments presented, the Court may make a decision at the first hearing or may require additional action by the parties and to make additional appearances.

To request a new hearing before a judge on a decision made by a court commissioner, review the DeNovo Hearing Guide and complete the Motion for and Notice of New (DeNovo) Hearing found (here).

Connect with us! Facebook Linkedin Twitter YouTube Connect with us on Nextdoor