• Permit holder is required to be onsite with the party and is responsible for the maintaining satisfactory condition of the campsite at all times. Rules violations may result in permit cancellation without refund at any time. Permit holder may be assessed additional fees for clean-up and / or damage.
• Vehicles: Parks annual membership or daily permit is required for all vehicles upon entry to Park grounds.
• Campers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent / legal guardian
• Quiet time: 11 pm - 6 am
• Limit: Seven consecutive nights
• Check in time: 3 pm
• Check out time: 12 noon
• Any firewood must be purchased at the park; absolutely no carry-ins
• Parking on pavement, gravel, or designated areas
• Prohibited: unlicensed motor vehicles (eg. golf carts, UTVs, ATVs)
• No more than three dogs per handler
• Required: Dogs must be leashed (6-ft. max)*. Electronic leashes or collars are not considered a leash.
• Handlers shall maintain control of dog(s) at all times
• Handlers are responsible for removal and disposal of their dog's waste in a sanitary manner.
• View all Park Rules
Waukesha County Park System
515 W. Moreland Blvd • AC 230
Waukesha WI 53188 (map)