All Waukesha County Circuit Court Courtrooms have built-in presentation technology. Our courtrooms and hearing rooms have the ability to do the following:
- Present physical evidence via a Document Camera
- Present electronic evidence through an attorney/counsel/party (basically a non-courts) provided laptop or tablet* (for tablets, you will need to bring your own VGA or HDMI converter to connect to the presentation system.) Due to construction activities, Courtroom C266 will not have an HDMI connection available. Only a VGA connection will be accepted in this courtroom.
- Present CD/DVD media, if the media is mpeg-2 compliant. If you are unsure if the files on the CD/DVD are mpeg-2 compliant, please bring your laptop as a backup playback option.
- All Hearing Rooms and Criminal/Traffic courtrooms have a built-in ability to conduct video conference calls with other hardware-based video conference systems (Polycom, LifeSize, Tanburg, etc.) Our video conference units cannot make calls to software-based systems such as Skype, FaceTime, Hangouts, Jabber, and other similar 'consumer-grade' video conferencing products.
- All Civil and Family courtrooms can have a portable Video Conference system brought in, if reservations are made with the Deputy Clerk at least 48 hours in advance.
To view, test, or receive training on this new equipment; please contact Zack Tremaine (262-896-8250), Kevin Smith (262-548-7460), or Holly Maule (262-970-6676) in the Clerk of Circuit Courts Office.