Waukesha County

Rescheduling a Court Date

Each court official sets the rescheduling policy for his/her court. To request to reschedule a Family Court hearing or court appearance there is a form and instructional guide available below.  For direction in all other courts, contact the calendar clerk of the Judge or Commissioner before whom you are scheduled to appear.

Request to Reschedule Packet-FAMILY COURT ONLY




  Instructional Guide for Family Court Only
  Request to Reschedule in Family Court
  Five-Day Rule Fillable Letter-Request to Reschedule

Connect with us! Facebook Linkedin Twitter YouTube Connect with us on Nextdoor