Items Allowed in the Huber Facility:
- (1) Comb, 1 hairbrush and/or 1 pick (non metal).
- (1) Nail clipper; without file.
- (1) Shaving razor (including battery operated), blades (reasonable amount).
- (1) Toothbrush – no dental floss is allowed in facility.
- Purchased through vending: (1) toothpaste, (1) shaving cream and (1) shampoo.
- (1) Alarm clock (battery or wind up) in sealed package from store.
- Bible or Koran.
- Textbooks as approved/hand size calculator (as needed for school or work with supervisor approval).
- Paper folders, paper notebooks (no spiral binding or metal clips) loose-leaf paper (reasonable amount).
- (2) pens and (2) pencils.
- One (1) book of United States mail stamps, (3) envelopes.
- Personal mail (reasonable amount, includes magazines and newspapers).
- Photographs (reasonable amount, may not depict sexual acts or display frontal nudity or exposed buttock), no Polaroids.
- (1) pair contact lenses, one bottle saline solution (unopened), (1) contact lens case.
- Combination padlock (for outerwear locker only).
- Wedding band without stones.
- Male Clothing: T-shirts (2) short sleeved plain, one color, no logos/writing, no pockets. Socks (2) pair, plain, one color, no logos/writing. Underwear (2) shorts/briefs plain, predominantly one color, no logos/writing with elastic band only.
- Female Clothing: T-shirts (2) short sleeved plain, one color, no logos/writing, no pockets. Panties (2)plain, predominantly one color, no logos/writing with elastic band only. Brassieres (2) plain, one color, nounder-wire or padding. Socks - 2 pair, plain, one color, no logos/writing.
- Up to $15.00 in United States currency; additional $50.00 may be stored in outerwear locker in dress-out room.
Inmates reporting in on a scheduled date to begin their sentence are expected to have in their possession a personal combination lock of a standard “school use” type. The lock will be affixed to the locker assigned to the inmate upon storage of the inmate’s street clothes at intake. Inmates may elect to purchase combination locks from the County at a cost of five dollars ($5.00).
Magazines and newspapers must be delivered directly to the facility by the publisher as part of a subscription agreement.
No jewelry except a plain wedding band without stones is allowed.
Personal radios, hygiene items and non work related or non-school related reading materials/mail cannot be taken in and out of the facility. Once removed from the confines of the facility, radios, hygiene items and non work related or non-school related reading materials/mail will not be allowed back into the facility.
Personal vehicles: If inmates will be driving personal vehicles, the vehicle must be parked in the Huber Facility main parking lot located north of the building. All vehicles must be registered with the Huber Facility on the appropriate form. All vehicles must have an approved facility parking permit located within the vehicle and the permit must be visible from outside the vehicle. A fee will be charged for the parking permit. Bicycles are to be stored in bicycle rack in the parking lot.