Waukesha County

Release for Education

You may request release for education (high school, college, or vocational school programs) by completing the appropriate form. Non-credit college or vocational school classes will not be approved. A school schedule (official document from the educational institution) is required and must be submitted with the form. Release time will not exceed 12 hours in a single day or more than six days in a row for any reason or combination of reasons (school and work/childcare).

Connect with us! Facebook Linkedin Twitter YouTube Connect with us on Nextdoor