Contact: Jason Mayer (email)
Phone 262-548-7740 • Fax: 262-896-8097
8 am - 4:30 pm • Monday - Friday
Waukesha County Administration Center
515 W. Moreland Blvd. AC 220
Waukesha WI 53188 (directions)
An access permit is required for
• construction of a new public road intersection
• modification of an existing roadway intersection
• construction of a new or modified commercial, industrial, or institutional driveway on a County Trunk Highway
What is the purpose of access permits?
• Preserve orderly and safe movement of vehicles on Waukesha County highways with minimum interference to through traffic
• Control the use of drainage structures, which can be necessary to preserve the physical structure of the highway
View the standards for permitting access in Waukesha County Code, Chapter 15 – Roads and Bridges here.
To apply and view fees, click permit below: