Contact: Jason Mayer (email)
Phone 262-548-7740 • Fax: 262-896-8097
8 am - 4:30 pm • Monday - Friday
Waukesha County Administration Center
515 W. Moreland Blvd. AC 220
Waukesha WI 53188 (directions)
|Permit fee 2019-20
type A, B, C, or D entrance
Highway Construction Required
NOTE: For developments greater than 50,000 sq ft floor area or 100 residential lots / units, a Traffic Impact Analysis is required. The Traffic Impact Analysis may determine the type of intersection to be constructed by the development.
• Completed application and application fee
• Permit fee (upon application approval)
• Drainage plan of the development to include:
• Grading plan
• Map showing pre/post construction drainage basin areas
• Pond calculations.
• Calculations of storm sewer and culvert pipes within County Highway right of way
• Roadway cross-sections where grading and drainage work is proposed within the County Highway right of way but outside required intersection improvements
• Storm water management report to include summary of the impact to existing County Highway roadside ditches, culverts, or storm sewer systems.
• Grading plan of development area
• Erosion control plan of development area
• Pavement marking plan of intersection improvement areas where 1" = 50' (minimum)
• Intersection plans (for proposed intersection with County Trunk Highway) where 1" = 50' (minimum)
• Reconstruction plans for County Highways (when required) where 1" = 50' (minimum)
• Cross-sections within the work limits
1. Click "apply"
2. Recommended: Save blank application to your computer or device
3. Complete and save application
4. Email saved application and supporting documents as attachments to JMayer@WaukeshaCounty.gov