Waukesha County

Can I have an in-law unit on my property?

An in-law unit is specifically defined in the Zoning Ordinance and would have to be approved as a conditional use (Conditional Use Permit). Please contact our office for an explanation of these regulations and procedures.

Mailing Address:  515 W. Moreland Blvd. Room AC 230, Waukesha, WI 53188
Reception Desk:  Room AC260
Business Hours: M-F, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (excluding Holidays)
Phone: (262) 548-7790 | Fax: (262) 896-8071

Office Location Map

Connect with us! Facebook Linkedin Twitter YouTube Connect with us on Nextdoor