Instructions to access the County Development Plan layer on the Waukesha County GIS Mapping site:
You may want to print this instruction page to help navigate through the GIS Mapping site.
- Click on the Interactive Map.
- Read the Recommendations and the Disclaimer for the site.
- Click on “I Accept These Terms”.
- Under the Navigation tab in the upper left corner of the page, click on the Show Layers/Map Layers button.
- Scroll down to the Land Use layer.
- Check the Land Use box.
- Expand the Land Use layer by clicking on the “plus sign” to the left of the checked box.
- Ensure the County Development Plan layer box is checked.
- Then navigate the site to find the particular property you are searching for and to determine the land use category for that property.
- For information on using the GIS viewer, go back (using your back button) and click on the “Help Page” link on the Recommendation and Disclaimer page.
Click here to access the Waukesha County GIS Mapping site.