Waukesha County




ADRC Programs

 More Information
 Contact Us

Bus service is available to the ADRC through Waukesha Metro transit.

Address: 514 Riverview Avenue,
Waukesha WI, 53188
Phone: 262-548-7848
Toll 1-866-677-ADRC
Free: 1-866-677-2372
Fax 262-896-8273
Email: adrc@waukeshacounty.gov

For information outside of regular business hours please call IMPACT 2-1-1 by dialing: 211 or toll free 1-866-211-3380.

Elder Abuse Preventive Care

The Aging and Disability Resource Center of Waukesha County (ADRC) receives limited grant funding from the Bureau of Aging and Disability Resources for Elder Abuse Direct Services. These funds are intended for short term needs and are used to prevent and or stabilize an immediate concern for elder abuse/neglect. ADRC staff will assess the immediate situation and make a determination regarding the availability of Elder Abuse Direct Services. The following types of direct services may be available through this program:

  • Advocacy
  • Community-based services, including adaptive aids, assistive technology, in-home care
  • Day care service/treatment
  • Emergency response services
  • Other one time services to reduce or prevent incidences of abuse or neglect

To report a case of elder abuse or neglect

If the abuse or neglect is occurring within Waukesha County, Wisconsin, and is not occurring in a State Licensed Facility, call the Aging and Disability Resource Center of Waukesha County (ADRC) at (262) 548-7848 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. After hours please call IMPACT 211 by dialing 211 or (414) 455-1736 or toll free 1-866-211-3380, the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department at (262) 548-7122, or your local law enforcement office.

If the abuse or neglect is occurring in a Wisconsin State Licensed Facility call:
Ombudsman for the Elderly and Disabled: 1-800-815-0015.

If the abuse or neglect is occurring outside of Waukesha County, Wisconsin call:
Eldercare Locator: 1-800-677-1116 or refer to the Wisconsin Department of Health & Family Services Internet listing of Wisconsin County Elder Abuse Agencies, or call your local law enforcement office.