Bus service is available to the ADRC through Waukesha Metro transit.
Address: 514 Riverview Avenue,
Waukesha WI, 53188
For information outside of regular business hours please call IMPACT 2-1-1 by dialing: 211 or toll free 1-866-211-3380.
Homemaker services provide light housekeeping to help maintain older adults' level of independence in their home. Actual services offered vary by provider. Routine household care may include:
1. Routine cleaning (dust or wet cloth and vacuum) of immediate living space:
2. Assist with meal planning and meal preparation
3. Clean refrigerator and check for outdated food
4. Assist with shopping and errands
6. Take out garbage, empty litter box
The individual receiving the service needs to provide all supplies and household equipment needed. The Aging and Disability Resource Center or Waukesha County (ADRC) contracts with several community agencies for provision of Homemaker services.