Waukesha County

Call (262) 548-7212

Independent Living for Youth

The Adolescent and Family Division staff believe in assisting youth/young adults who age out of the foster care system, and work diligently in helping them transition into adulthood by providing independent living services for the youth. The independent living social worker starts working with youth in out of home placements before the youth turn 18, and assists in a variety of services designed to develop and support increased independence. Please see the following link for more information.

Connect with us! Facebook Linkedin Twitter YouTube Connect with us on Nextdoor