Waukesha County

Court-Ordered Out of Home Placement

The Department of Health and Human Services also provides Alternate Care Services, if less restrictive alternatives are not appropriate. Alternate care social workers coordinate services for our adolescent clients who are in need of out of home placement, including foster homes, group homes, residential care centers, and secure correctional institutions. Assigned social workers act as liaison between the provider and Waukesha County Department of Health and Human Services to provide continuity of services and targeted intervention to support family reunification.

Connect with us! Facebook Linkedin Twitter YouTube Connect with us on Nextdoor