Waukesha County Environmental Education Programs
Request a Program
Welcome to the online education program request system!
- Use the navigation drop-down menu (above) to search and request school, scout, 4-H or general public programs.
- Check out the Hub to find plenty of resources you can use at home!
Online System Project:
Updated Mon., October 11, 2021
The park system will be transitioning to a new and improved software system from October 1 - October 17, 2021.
Please note the following:
- There will be no facility reservations (picnic areas, lodges, or beach houses), program registrations, or purchases available online or through Guest Services during this period.
- Guest Services is not able to make any reservations or put names on a waiting list during this time. The new system will be online for customers beginning at 8 a.m. on Monday, October 18, 2021.
- If you are requesting more information about Retzer Nature Center or Horwitz-DeRemer Planetarium programming, please call Retzer at (262) 896-8007.
- If you have an existing reservation between now and October 17, 2021, that you need assistance with, please leave a message at (262) 548-7801 and a Guest Services representative will return your call within 24 business hours.
- All 2022 campground reservations will open on January 1, 2022.
Explore Other Environmental Education Opportunities
See what programs, activities and special events are offered by Waukesha County Parks and Land Use.
Public Environmental Education Activity Guide
September 2021 - December 2021
School Environmental Education Guide
*NEW* 2021 - 2022 School Year
Waukesha County Environmental Education Resources Hub
Virtual and in-person resources!
Environmental Education COVID-19 Response:
All visitors are encouraged to consider CDC guidelines to protect employees and members of the public from the COVID-19 virus. Waukesha County Parks is taking steps to provide a safe learning environment, including conducting programs outside when possible, enhanced cleaning, and social distancing measures. Programs may be conducted completely outdoors, so dress for the weather. In case of inclement weather, the program may be cancelled or moved indoors.