When Should I Call 911?
- If you involved in or witnessing a...
- Life-threatening Emergency
- Medical Problem
- Vehicle Accident
- Burglary In Progress/Home Invasion
- Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Possible Intoxicated or Reckless Driver
- In progress problem that poses a threat to human life, safety, or property
These are all situations that require intervention as quickly as possible. Calling 911 is the best way to receive help quickly and efficiently.
Important: If you’re not sure whether the situation is a true emergency, officials recommend calling 911 and letting the call-taker determine whether you need emergency help.
For non-emergency matters, call (262) 446-5070