LIVE STREAM COMMITTEE MEETINGS
How to access the Live Stream from outside Waukesha County
- To join the LIVE Meeting click on the desired "Join LIVE Meeting" link listed below.
- Click on the link and a LIVE Meeting screen will open in the browser. Hit “Cancel” on the popup that says "Open Microsoft Teams?" and Use “Watch on the web instead” option. (Do not download the Teams App).
- Use “Join Anonymously” option.
- You can then see the Live stream video. If you want to leave the Live stream you can always click on the “Leave” button.
- If you accidentally left the video stream page, you can always rejoin on the next screen using the “Rejoin” button.
If you are calling in to the meeting, use the call-in number and the meeting id from the meeting invite. Dial the phone number, then wait for the prompts and enter the Meeting ID and press #. When the prompt asks you to say your name, please do so and then press # again. If the meeting has not started yet, it will say “Please wait for the leader to start the event” and put you on hold. Once the meeting starts, you can hear it say you are now entering the event and you can hear the meeting. Please mute yourself on the phone when you are not talking and unmute whenever you would like to talk.
Monday, February 27th (7PM) - County Board Meeting:
Tuesday, March 28th (7PM) - County Board Meeting:
Tuesday, April 25th (7PM) - County Board Meeting:
Mark Your Calendar
The Waukesha County Board meets on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. except in the months of April (even years), November and December. Please check the county board agenda postings for changes to meeting dates or call the County Board office at 262-548-7002 for more information.