Waukesha County Carry-in Watercraft Rules:
- Carry-in watercraft only.
- Electric motors are allowed.
- Properly fitting Coast Guard approved life jackets must be worn while on the water in the watercraft, and you must remain in your watercraft at all times.
- Wisconsin boating laws and regulations must be complied with at all times.
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by someone age 16 years or older.
- Watercraft occupants must stay within the watercraft and seated at all times.
- All watercraft must stay at least 100 feet away from designated swimming areas.
- All watercraft must use the designated launch location.