Waukesha County

Waukesha County News

Need to contact your legislative representative

8/31/2017 10:13:31 AM

To determine your Wisconsin legislators, you may go to the Wisconsin Legislature website www.legis.state.wi.us and you will be able to find your legislators by address, by municipality, or by using a map on at (414) 479-8800Call: (414) 479-8800