Waukesha County

How does radon get into my home?

Radon enters homes most commonly through cracks in foundations, openings around pumps and drains, construction joints, and cracks in walls. Radon is most concentrated in the lowest level of the home. Radon may also be present in well water and can be released into the air in your home when water is used for showering and other household uses. Radon entering homes through water may be a small risk compared to radon entering through the soil.

Business Hours:
8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday (excluding holidays)
515 W. Moreland Blvd., Waukesha, WI 53188
Phone: (262) 896-8300 | Fax: (262) 896-8298
E-mail Us | Location