Waukesha County


For child support questions, contact customer service at 414-615-2586.


In-person customer service for child support matters is available in Room AC348 of the Waukesha County Courthouse, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.

Child Support account and payment information is available through the Wisconsin Support Collections Trust Fund interactive voice response system. Metro Milwaukee call 414-615-2400. 

If you are applying for services, please print and fill out the application using the link below. The application can be dropped off at or mailed to Waukesha County Child Support Agency, 515 W. Moreland Blvd., Room AC 348, Waukesha, WI  53188.

https://dcf.wisconsin.gov/cs/apply (if you currently do not have a Waukesha County court case)

To make purge payments by credit card, you must call our office at 262-548-7432 prior to making the payment.

To make purge payments in person. Purge payments accepted in Room AC348 Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Cashiers check, cash, money order or credit accepted.

If you have multiple court cases, payments made online cannot be designated to a specific case. If you enter a court case number your payment will not necessarily be applied to that case. 

Connect with us! Facebook Linkedin Twitter YouTube Connect with us on Nextdoor