Getting a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can is your best defense against protecting yourself and others from COVID-19.
Learn the Facts About Vaccination
The Benefits of Getting Vaccinated
All individuals 12-years-old and older, regardless of their timeframe or reason for being in Wisconsin, can receive a COVID-19 vaccine at no cost. Visit vaccines.gov to find the right COVID-19 vaccine for you.
- Minors 12 to 17-years-old are limited to receiving Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
***View additional information from the CDC about Vaccines for Children and Teens***
***In Wisconsin, anyone under the age of 18 must have parental consent to receive vaccine***
- Adults 18-years-old and older can receive Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
Waukesha County residents without access to the internet looking for more information are encouraged to phone the Waukesha County COVID-19 Information Hotline at (262) 548-7626. If you know someone without internet access please share this hotline number with them.
Homebound individuals in need of vaccination can contact Village Primary Care at (262) 875-4892.
Ways to Connect With a Vaccine:
- Individuals can use the free, national service to locate a specific COVID-19 vaccine brand they would like to receive. Select which specific vaccine brand(s) desired and enter your five-digit zip code at https://vaccines.gov to locate a specific vaccine brand right for you. The service is also accessible via your smart phone. Text your zip code to 438829 to receive a list of vaccinators/providers near you.
- Many will be vaccinated by their healthcare provider.
- Waukesha County healthcare providers are vaccinating patients and other community members 12-years-old and older. Call or check your healthcare provider’s website for scheduling information.
- Pharmacies with COVID-19 vaccination programs
- Many pharmacies have walk-in availability in addition to online registration systems for individuals seeking vaccine outside of healthcare providers. Call your local pharmacy or check their website for more details.
Read more about the benefits of the COVID-19 Vaccine here.
Lost Your Vaccination Card?
Learn where to request a replacement card.