- The Water's Edge
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
For information on housing and urban development.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
For information on this agency that works with others to conserve, protect, and enhance fish, wildlife, plants, and their habitats for the continuing benefit of the American people and promotes stewardship of lands and natural resources.
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
For information on this organization that provides leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.
- Wetland Screening and Delineation Procedures
- Wisconsin Chapter American Planning Association (WAPA)
- Wisconsin Counties Association (WCA)
- Wisconsin County Code Administrators (WCCA)
- Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC)
For information on economic development, community development, the Main Street Program, minority businesses, etc.
- Wisconsin Historical Society (WHS)
- Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA)
For information on financing programs to help stimulate affordable housing and economic development and support agriculture throughout the state.
- Wisconsin Lakes Association (WLA)
For more infomation on this statewide organization working exclusively to protect and enhance the quality of Wisconsin's 15,000 inland lakes for the benefit of this and future generations, and for assuring the collective right to use and enjoy Wisconsin's public waters.
- Wisconsin Lakes Publication
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Wisconsin Shoreland Zoning Over the Years
- Wisconsin State Statutes
- Wisconsin Wetland Association
A non-profit organization dedicated to protecting, restoring and enjoying wetlands and associated ecosystems.
We do not endorse any website listed herein. They are provided for informational purposes only, and we are not responsible for the content of links outside of our site, and cannot answer questions about links outside of our site. If you would like your website added to our links page, please Contact Us.