The Waukesha County Airport/Crites Field Classifieds is a free service available for airport tenants to announce the availability of aircraft, parts and accessories, and other aviation-related merchandise for sale.
*To submit a classified ad, click here*
Wisconsin Fox River Flyers, Inc has open memberships for sale in our equity based flying club. Perks of being a WFRF member/fractional owner are the following: Access to all club aircraft provided you meet club operating regulations, Equity share value club, Excellent hourly rates, cheaper than the FBOs!, Pride of ownership, Well-equipped and up-to-date aircraft, Cessna C172N, Piper PA28-235. Contact Carl Gollnick at 262-391-4168 for a personal showing or for more information.
Seeking Investment Partner
Looking to buy equity in a Piper 180. Contact Kevin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 414-315-3418.
Seeking Investment Partner
Looking for partnership in owning a Baron 55 or 58. Contact Scott Blair at email@example.com or call 414-588-3936
Seeking Investment Partner
Looking to partner on a Cessna 172/182 with G1000 avionics or possibly a Cirrus SR20 or 22. Searching for plane now so willing to 'buy in' to an existing plane.
Price: Up to $150k for share of plane. Cantact Lloyd Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-623-2508
Calling all airplane builders! Currently building a Zenith in a heated hangar (2329 Aviation Drive) with water, sewer, air compressor and office area. I am looking for other builders to share space, tools, hands and ideas. Price is based on the square footage you need ($.60/sq ft per month). Contact Carl Gollnick, email@example.com or 262-391-4168.
Hangar for sale 532 Northview Rd.
All metal construction, Wilson bi-fold door, 4800 sq. Ft. heated hangar, 1000 sq. ft. of office space, 1 bathroom, 1 wash sink, easy access to Runway 28. Contact Brian Behrens, 414-975-4504 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hangar for sale Waukesha County Airport 534 Northview Rd.
All metal construction, bi-fold door, 4800 sq. Ft. heated hangar, 1000 sq. ft. of office space, 1 bathroom, new metal siding interior, easy access to Runway 28. Contact Brian Behrens 414-975-4504 email@example.com
Peter Schoeninger LLC offers general aviation aircraft appraisials, starting at $350. Visit peterschoeningerllc.wordpress.com for more information.
Barrel dolly and electric barrel/drum fluid pump for sale. The dolly has a no clearance front lip for easy one person loading of a 55 gallon barrel. Used for a TKS barrel. The pump is corrosion resistant and suitable for TKS fluid which is how it was used and it has a high pump output. About 15 gallons of TKS fluid remains in the barrel which would be included with the sale. Used for less than one year. Contact Dave Penny at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-232-8588
Portable Appareo Stratus 2. Works great with Foreflight. https://www.flyingmag.com/avionics-gear/portablehandhelds/flying-reviews-appareo-stratus-2/ - - it's hard to find the spec's for this one online, that article does a pretty good job. ADS-B In Only. I have the original box, gel mount as well as RAM mount with plastic clip, charging cable, and carrying case for the device itself. Contact Peter Ritz 262-337-2227 or email@example.com
Selling this nice GTN750 and GMA35 package. The equipment has only run about 200 hrs. Following equipment is included: -GTN 750 -Mounting Rack -Connectors -Configuration Module -SD database Card -GMA35 -Mounting Rack -Back Plate -Connectors comes with Fresh EASA FORM ONE. Contact Martin Johnson 1-620-7914057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Post-Aircraft-Sale Hanger Equipment Clearance! Sold my aircraft a while back and have some Hangar Equipment to sell. Any/All can be seen as requested.
1. 16Hp Tractor Tow Vehicle Conversion. Hydrostatic Transmission, Tire Chains, Tow bar, and even the original mower deck included! Tow Bar fits front or rear hitch ball on this tractor. Very easy to use. Includes Cirrus compatible tow bar and clamp. Why push when you can ride? ($500)
2. Hangar Winch. 120V with with considerably lengthened remote control and cable. Includes custom welded wall mount. For pulling your aircraft back into the hangar on really ice days. (Includes custom bridal to work with modified tow bar included with the above tractor so you can retract properly by pulling on the nose wheel NOT the tail tie down) ($100)
3. Mobile/Wheeled/Lockable multi-shelf storage cabinet with a pair of externally mounted 150W halogen flood lamps. Store all your tools and supplies in this lockable cabinet and then roll it around to illuminate and work on your airplane as needed. ($75)
4. Low temp 8-foot fluorescent lamps (5). These have chains so they can hang on the rafters of your hangar without having to permanently mount them. Work great even in on the coldest WI mornings in an unheated hangar. ($100 for the set of 5)
5. Desk, chair, stand-alone shelving. (make me an offer)
Looking for larger heated hangar with restroom. Price: Up to $100,000. Please call or text Mark Fischer 262-893-1742.
Cottrell Aviation LLC. Your source for desktop models! General aviation, commercial, military, or custom models. We offer the best prices and the best selection with 250+ models on display. Located on the field at UES, email Cheryl or call 262-574-1830 for more information.