MINOOKA PARK SWIMMING BEACH
The 4-acre swimming pond and beach house are open when swimming is available.
Please see our Water Quality page for beach water quality results.
Use of the beach is included in the park entrance fee.
NEW Beach Hours (Open June 1 to Mid-Aug, 2013):
11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Daily
- Follow lifeguards' instructions:
- No food or drink permitted on sand beach.
- No beer, liquor, or wine permitted in beach area.
- Floatation devices and diving equipment prohibited.
- No animals allowed.
- Proper swimming attire required - long pants not acceptable.
- An adult MUST supervise children 5 years old or younger.
- No running dives.