Updated: 9/15/2014 10:44:00 AM
|Swimming || || |
Waukesha County has six swimming locations throughout the park system. Lifeguards are on duty daily.
Thank you for a great beach season!
Our beaches are now closed and unstaffed until 2015.
Sorry, no swimming permitted. See you next summer!
Bringing a group to the beach?
Group Swim Reservation Information and Application
11 am - 7 pm Daily
Follow lifeguards' instructions.
- No food or drink permitted on sand beach
- Alcoholic beverages not permitted
- Flotation devices and diving equipment prohibited
- No animals allowed
- Proper swimming attire required - long pants not acceptable
- An adult must accompany children 5 years old or younger in the water
- No running dives
- Swimming in designated areas only, while lifeguard is on duty
- No glass containers or fish tackle permitted
- Grilling permitted in designated areas only
- Youth groups (under 18 years of age) must inform Park Office two weeks in advance
Where to find it
Fox Brook Park - Brookfield
Fox Brook's swimming beach boasts a large sand beach area along the 25-acre lake. Pedal boat rentals are available for $8.00 per hour.
Menomonee Park - Menomonee Falls
Menomonee Park features the 16-acre Menomonee Quarry Lake.
Minooka Park - Waukesha
Minooka's swimming area consists of a 4-acre pond. Sorry, there are no swimming lessons offered at Minooka.
Mukwonago Park - Mukwonago
A significant feature of Mukwonago Park is the 16-acre spring fed lake creating a delightful setting for picnickers and all park users. Adjacent to the lake is a swimming pond with a broad sand beach.
Muskego Park - Muskego
Muskego's 1-acre pond and swimming beach is a great place to get a tan or swim.
Naga-Waukee Park - Hartland
Naga-Waukee's beach is on the waters of Lake Nagawicka.