Updated: 9/10/2014 01:02:07 PM
|Camping || |
Campgrounds are now open for the 2014 season!
Camping Season: April through the first Sunday in November
Menomonee Park | Mukwonago Park | Muskego Park | Naga-Waukee Park
- Maximum stay: Seven (7) nights
- Checkout time: 3 pm daily
- Quiet time: 10 pm to sunrise. Please be considerate of your neighbors at all times.
- Campers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Maximum length of trailers: 20 feet
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- No hook-ups available
- Fire pit/Grill
- Picnic table
- Pit toilets
IMPORTANT Due to the recent discovery of the Emerald Ash Borer in Wisconsin, Waukesha County Parks cannot allow the transport of firewood into campgrounds. Emerald Ash Borer is considered a major economic threat to Wisconsin’s Ash Trees and spreads easily via firewood. Any firewood used must be purchased at the park at $6/bundle. Thank you!
Type of camping
First-come/first-served only By reservation only