Family Camping Information
Family Camping areas are non reservable and available on a
"first-come first-serve basis".
Camping Season is April 1 thru November 3 at the park locations on the right side menu.
Reservations are not accepted.
- Select a Vacant Campsite
- One vehicle per campsite
- Second vehicle must obtain a separate park entrance sticker from the Park Entrance Booth and park in parking lot.
- Set-Up your campsite first
- Self-register and record your campsite number on the envelope located in the top of the self-registration lock box. View registration envelope
w/County Annual Sticker: $12.00/unit/night
Amenities include - (Sorry, no electric or hookups):
Pit Toilets nearby
Group Camping Reservations
Reservations for 2014 begin Thursday, January 2, 2014, for the April thru November camping season. Reservations and overnight fees apply to each designated camping area. If a permit is cancelled for any reason, the reservation fee and one overnight fee, per night, will be forfeited.
To make a reservation: (Please have the following information ready.)
- Park and desired date(s).
- Site(s) desired.
- Alternate dates.
- Name, address, group name if any, phone number, number of people in group, and number of anticipated units.
- Tax exempt number, if applicable.
- Make a Reservation Request
- Reservation fees are due at time of booking. No exceptions.
- Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa and American Express accepted.) Please have card number and expiration date available.
- Reservation fee applies to each designated camping area. If a reservation is cancelled for any reason, the reservation fee and one overnight fee, per night, will be forfeited.
- No refunds are given due to weather conditions unless the park or facilities are officially closed due to severe, life-threatening weather.
Camping Rules for Family and Groups:
Seven (7) night maximum stay.
- Checkout time is 3:00 P.M. daily.
- Quiet time is 10:00 P.M. to sunrise. (Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep the noise to a minimum - at all times.)
- Campers under 18 years of age must be with a parent or guardian.
- Maximum length of trailers - 20 ft.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- No hook ups available.
Due to the recent discovery of the Emerald Ash Borer in Wisconsin, Waukesha County is no longer allowing campers to transport firewood into the campgrounds. The Emerald Ash Borer is considered a major economic threat to Wisconsin’s Ash Trees, and spreads easily via firewood. All of Waukesha County's parks with campgrounds sell firewood, and we are requiring campers to buy their firewood from the park where they will be staying. Thank you for your cooperation.
Camping set-up info