Updated: 7/30/2014 12:36:50 PM
|Camping || |
Campgrounds are now open for the 2014 season!
Camping Season is April through the first Sunday in November at all Waukesha County Parks campsites: Menomonee Park, Muskego Park, Mukwonago Park, Naga-Waukee Park.
- Seven (7) night maximum stay.
- Checkout time is 3:00 P.M. daily.
- Quiet time is 10:00 P.M. to sunrise. (Please be considerate of your neighbors and keep the noise to a minimum - at all times.)
- Campers under 18 years of age must be with a parent or guardian.
- Maximum length of trailers - 20 ft.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- No hook ups available.
- Picnic Table
- Pit Toilets nearby
- (Sorry, no electric hookups)
Due to the recent discovery of the Emerald Ash Borer in Wisconsin, Waukesha County is no longer allowing campers to transport firewood into the campgrounds. The Emerald Ash Borer is considered a major economic threat to Wisconsin’s Ash Trees, and spreads easily via firewood. All of Waukesha County's parks with campgrounds sell firewood, and we are requiring campers to buy their firewood from the park where they will be staying. Firewood will be available for purchase for $6.00/bundle. Thank you for your cooperation.
Type of camping
(Non reservable. First-come, first-serve basis) (Reservations accepted)