Providing a fair and efficient system of Justice |  Search |  Services Index |  Change Font Size |  Feedback | Contact

Enforcing a Court Order or Judgment

Once the divorce, legal separation, or final judgment of paternity has been granted, and a party is not following or doing what is required by the court order, parties may make the court aware of the situation.  They do this by filing for Contempt.  There are two types of Contempt. The type used depends on which part of the order a party is suspected of not following. 

The ordered Physical Placement schedule is not being followed.

Forms & Instructions 

Any other portion of the Order is not being followed.

Forms & Instructions 


Page Last Updated: 4/19/2017 07:54:11 AM

Navigate Back

Family Court

Family Resources