Providing a fair and efficient system of Justice |  Search |  Services Index |  Change Font Size |  Feedback | Contact

Changing a Court Order or Judgmemt

Once the divorce, legal separation, or final judgment of paternity has been granted, parties may make changes to some parts of their Court Order or Judgment.  However, making changes to previously made court orders can sometimes be more complicated than you might think.  Parties are encouraged to consider the legal issues before filing actions with the court.


  Review the Legal Issues      

Once the issues are considered, changes can be made one of two ways:  

By Stipulation
The parties AGREE to all the details of what they want changed. 



By Motion
The parties DO NOT AGREE to the details of what they want changed.





Page Last Updated: 4/10/2017 03:34:23 PM

Navigate Back

Family Court

Family Resources