Below is a selection of commonly used forms. If you should require a different form, please use the link below to find them. Please note, these forms may or may not be up-to-date.
Additional Forms: https://www.wrdaonline.org/forms
|Assignment of Mortgage||Designation of Transfer on Death||Personal Representative's Deed||Satisfaction|
|Condominium Deed||HT-110 / TOD-110||Power of Attorney||Trustee's Deed|
|Correction Instrument||Land Contract||Quit Claim Deed||Warranty Deed|
|Cover Sheet||Mortgage||Registration of Firm Name|
Required Format for Recorded Documents:
Documents must conform to Standard Document Format, Wisconsin Act 110, effective September 1, 1996. Most office supply stores have forms that meet the requirements of Wisconsin Statute 59.43(2m). If necessary, you may add a cover-sheet to your document to make it conform to the Wisconsin standard document format.
• The upper right hand corner of the document is completely blank - at least 3” by 3” for official recording stamp.
• The name and return address must be either (1) directly under the recording area, or (2) on the left side of the page and within the top 3 inches.
• The parcel identifier number is placed directly under the return address (unless county does not require the PIN).
• The title of the document must be within the top 3 inches of the page but not in the 3 by 3 inch corner left blank for our recording stamp.
• The entire document is legible & reproducible.
• The paper is white, standard weight, and letter or legal-sized.
• 59.43(2m)(b)5 The ink is black, blue, or red, except that signatures and coded notations on maps may be other colors.
• The top margin is a minimum of 1/2 inch for every page. Other margins are minimum of 1/4 inch.
• The pages are not hinged.
Remember, you still need:
• Complete legal descriptions if the document refers to specific parcels of land.
• Original signatures notarized or authenticated.
• Proper fees accompanying the document.
• Name of the document drafter.
• Wisconsin Real Estate Transfer Return-eRETR (completed and with proper fee or exemption #) for deeds, land contracts, and other instruments of conveyance. https://www.revenue.wi.gov/Pages/RETr/Home.aspx
Documents containing more than 200 pages must be e-recorded. Please contact a title company or one of our e-recording vendors for more information.
Note regarding documents containing images:
Documents scanned as a part of our recording process are automatically converted to 1-bit color depth. This means that only white and black colors are captured. Detailed pictures like in Example 1 will scan in as shown in Example 2. Although these are examples, other documents with more minute details may be completely unreadable after being scanned into the system. Because of this, documents containing full color images will be rejected.
To ensure that your document isn't rejected because of this, make sure that no full-color images are included in your document. A more acceptable version of the example above would be to remove the satellite imagery and retain only pertinent information.