Waukesha County

Submit a Zoning Complaint

(see options below)

Reporting a Zoning Complaint:

-E-mail Planner of the Day (click here)
- Phone the office and speak to the Planner of the Day at (262) 548-7790.

(Please be able to provide a Tax Key Number or Address of the property associated with the complaint.)

515 W. Moreland Blvd. Room AC 230, Waukesha, WI 53188
Business Hours: M-F, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (excluding Holidays)
Phone: (262) 548-7790 | Fax: (262) 896-8071
Office Location Map