GOLF COURSE OPENING DURING COVID-19
Updated on: Fri., November 20, 2020
Waukesha County Golf Courses are OPEN.
We would like to inform our customers about our plan and procedures as we operate our Golf Courses, while following all guidelines from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and Waukesha County Department of Health Services.
Please enjoy your game of golf while following these rules to ensure we can remain open, clean, and safe during this public health crisis.
- Due to the Governor's Order, masks or other face coverings are required by all visitors, ages 5 and older, while indoors in a county facility or within an enclosed area.
- Social Distancing Requirements must be observed at all times unless the players reside in the same living unit or household. A 6-foot separation must be maintained at all times.
- Clubhouse capacities are limited to no more than 25% of the total occupancy in accordance with DHS Emergency Order #3 limiting indoor public gatherings.
- Clubhouse amenities and facilities are open, including bathrooms, pro shops, concessions, and outdoor patios. Indoor dining areas may have limited seating as tables have been spaced to allow for 6’ of distancing between tables.
- Please refrain from congregating in large groups anywhere on the course, including on patios and in parking lots.
- Tee times will be spaced to avoid clustering or gathering at any stage of the course.
- Golf carts are available for rental. Golf carts are sanitized after every use.
- Drinking water stations will not be available on the course or in the clubhouse.
- No carry-ins are allowed.
- Golfers should not touch the flag-stick at any time, to help prevent potential contamination. Rakes have been removed from bunkers as well.
- Ball washers will not be made available on the course at this time, and all players are encouraged to carry disposable sanitary wipes with them while playing their round.
- As recommended by the CDC and the State of Wisconsin, any employee who is sick will not be allowed to work. Any employee showing signs of any sickness while at work, will be immediately sent home.
Waukesha County realizes that this is a continually evolving situation and our offerings and procedures may change at any time. We will continue to follow County and CDC guidelines, and our procedures and offerings will be adapted as necessary.
Please monitor our website for changing status within the Park System at: https://www.waukeshacounty.gov/landandparks/park-system/parkalerts
For updated, credible information about COVID-19 in Waukesha County, visit: https://www.waukeshacounty.gov/COVID19