Yield - 16-20 spears
1 pound fresh asparagus
8 to 10 strips bacon
1. Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
2. Wash and trim asparagus spears.
3. Cut bacon strips in half crosswise. Wrap one-half strip bacon
around each asparagus spear, leaving tip and end exposed.
4. Lay wrapped spears on a baking sheet that has sides. Bake for
20 to 25 minutes or until bacon is cooked.
5. Serve warm or at room temperature.
6. Makes 16 to 20 spears.
Civil Rights Statement: University of Wisconsin, U.S. Department of Agriculture and Wisconsin counties cooperating. An EEO/AA employer, University of Wisconsin-Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title VI, Title IX and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.