Waukesha County

Who do I contact for regulations governing land divisions (subdivisions or certified survey maps)?

Waukesha County has approval and objection authority for all subdivision plats in the County (Permit Guide - Subdivision Objection Authority, Subdivision Approval Authority Preliminary Plat, Subdivision Approval Authority Final Plat). The County also administers the Waukesha County Shoreland and Floodland Subdivision Control Ordinance and reviews certified survey maps (CSMs) within the jurisdiction of that Ordinance. Please contact our office for an explanation of these regulations and the County's subdivision and CSM review authority prior to commencing any land division.

515 W. Moreland Blvd. Room AC 230, Waukesha, WI 53188
Business Hours: M-F, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (excluding Holidays)
Phone: (262) 548-7790 | Fax: (262) 896-8071
Office Location Map