Waukesha County

Do I need a permit from the Waukesha County Planning and Zoning Division for my construction or landscaping project?

Yes. Many construction and landscaping related activities require some type of permit from the Planning and Zoning Division if you are within the County's zoning jurisdiction (refer to "jurisdiction FAQ). Please contact the Planner of the Day at (262) 548-7790 for more information.

515 W. Moreland Blvd. Room AC 230, Waukesha, WI 53188
Business Hours: M-F, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (excluding Holidays)
Phone: (262) 548-7790 | Fax: (262) 896-8071
Office Location Map