• Land & Water Conservation -  Stormwater Permit Application Materials

  • I want to...


  • Information

  • Permit Extension / Amendment Form

    Sites Needing Erosion Control Plan ONLY
    Projects that the Land Resources Division may determine as not needing a Stormwater Management Plan include:

    • Pond construction/BMP Maintenance
    • Small building/grading/filling projects
    • Referrals form the zoning office or Town
    • Utilities (>300 linear feet)

  • Sites Needing Stormwater Management Plans
    Projects that may require a Stormwater Management Plan include:

    • Buildings, parking lots & roads that add 0.5 acres or greater of impervious surfaces
    • Subdivision plats
    • Minor land divisions e.g. CSMs
    • Any new road
    • New or expanding gold courses
    • Other sites, as determined by the Land Resources Division