Waukesha County

Personal vehicles

If inmates will be driving personal vehicles, the vehicle must be parked in the Huber Facility main parking lot located north of the building. All vehicles must be registered with the Huber Facility on the appropriate form. All vehicles must have an approved facility parking permit located within the vehicle and the permit must be visible from outside the vehicle. A fee will be charged for the parking permit. Bicycles are to be stored in bicycle rack in the parking lot.