Practice within the Clinical Services Division
- Inpatient, outpatient and community based practitioners serving individuals with mental health and substance use disorders.
- An array of recovery-focused programs and positions addressing child, adolescent, adult and family services needs.
- Full-time and part-time government employment with base salary providing stable income.
- Outstanding benefits package with health, dental, vision, life, disability, State of Wisconsin Retirement System and generous vacation plan.
- Collegial working environment with very low turnover.
- A multidisciplinary team approach including psychiatrists, psychologists, counselors, therapists and support staff.
- Work in beautiful facilities on central county campus.