Waukesha County


To Access Treatment in Waukesha County

Waukesha Co. Health and Human Services:
514 Riverview Ave, Waukesha, WI

Access/IMPACT 211:
Waukesha, WI

Private Health Carrier:
Check the back of your Health Insurance card for a member assistance phone number. You may have healthcare coverage for treatment.

If you or someone you know has experienced an opiate overdose and would like to be contacted about opiate overdose prevention education please contact (262)896-8061.