Waukesha County

Report Non-Emergency Issues Using YourGOV

Download the YourGOV mobile app!            

  • Welcome to YourGOV!

    YourGOV is an application that allows citizens to easily report non-emergency issues. YourGOV can be used to report issues such as potholes, vandalism and service requests for Waukesha County highways, parks and facilities.

    Reported issues are submitted directly into Waukesha County's work order system, where they are forwarded to the responsible department. Residents that create an account can view issues they have reported, in addition to issues that are submitted by other citizens, and receive confirmation when the issue has been resolved.

  • Instructions to Report an Issue

    How to Report an Issue within Waukesha County Highways, Parks and Facilities:

    1. Sign Up or Sign In (upper right corner) to YourGOV to receive email notifications regarding your issue (optional).
    2. Use the map or navigation bar to determine if your issue has already been reported at that site (left side of screen). If not, proceed to the next step.
    3. To report an issue, select the plus (+) sign on the top of the page.
    4. To attach a photo of the issue, Browse for an image file (optional).
    5. Specify location by clicking map and dragging marker to autofill the Address bar.
    6. Select the Issue Type from the drop-down menu.
    7. Provide a thorough Description of the location and problem to ensure better response service.
    8. Click Submit (top of screen).

If you are unable to use YourGOV, please report your issue with Park or Highway 'Issues'.