About Utility permits:
A utility permit is necessary for construction, maintainance, and/or repair of utilities within a County Highway's right of way. It helps the permitting authority manage the highway right of way corridor for the most efficient use of space, helps the coordination of facilities within, and ensures proper restoration. Permit fees depend on the scope of work that will be occurring.
Contact: Steve Brasch (email)
How to apply:
• Detailed plan of proposed installation
• Supporting documents
• Important: Payment is not submitted until after your plan is reviewed and is required prior to issuance of permit.
|2017-18 Application Fee||Permit Fee||2017-18 Inspection Fee|
|Excavate in Pavement first 200 ft||$90||$0||$230|
|Excavate in Pavement each additional 1000 ft||$0||$0||$230|
Excavate/Plow in Right of Way first 200 ft
Excavate/Plow in Right of Way each additional mile
|New Poles per pole||$90||$0||$180|
• Completed Department Application.
• Detailed plan of proposed installation.
• Payment is not required at the time of application. Payment shall be made after plan review and prior to issuance of permit.
RE-APPLICATION FEE FOR UTILITY PERMITS
|2017-18 Application Fee||Permit Fee|
|Re-Application Fee for Utility Permits:||$90||--|