• City of Brookfield
• Calhoun Rd to 124th St
• Spring 2020 to Winter 2021
Welcome to Waukesha County Public
Works' info page for the 2020-21
reconstruction project on North Avenue.
Please find regular updates on project
impacts to residents, businesses, and
Waukesha County drivers. Thank you!
Questions and comments? Contact us!
• Now open: Intersection of North Ave and Lily Rd has re-opened to traffic. Lily Rd from North Ave to Adelaide Ln to remain closed for the next two weeks. More info: https://www.ci.brookfield.wi.us/
• • •
• Sewer construction on schedule: City of Brookfield's work at intersection of North Ave and Lily Rd is anticipated to open early next week, if not sooner. Lily Rd north of North Ave to remain closed. More info: https://www.ci.brookfield.wi.us/
• Continuing along North Ave: Gas, electric, and communications utility work on North Ave from Calhoun Rd to 124th St. Some barrels and metal plates may remain in shoulders and lanes' edges. Proceed carefully.
• North Ave (CTH M) at Lily Rd
• Monday February 10 - Monday February 24 approx.
More info: https://www.ci.brookfield.wi.us/
• • •
September 1 2019
Driver impacts due to utility work
• Crews from various utilities on North Ave. between 300 feet west of Calhoun Rd. and 124th St.
• Working on gas, sanitary, electric, and communication utilities
• Pre-work for Waukesha County road improvement project Spring 2020