DRIVEWAY ACCESS permit Commercial • Industrial • Institutional (apply)
||2017-18 Application Fee
||2017-18 Permit Fee
Commercial / Industrial / Institutional / Subdivision
type A, B, C or D entrance • per driveway
Commercial / Industrial / Institutional / Subdivision (>50,000 SQ FT)
or Subdivision (>100 UNITS)
type A, B, C or D entrance • per driveway • includes Traffic Study Review fee
Roadway Construction Needed - Commercial / Industrial / Institutional / Subdivision
per driveway • includes Traffic Study Review fee
- Prior to any action by the Department, a completed Application & Application Fee must be submitted.
- Payment of Permit Fee.
- Drainage plan of the development to include:
- Grading plan.
- Map showing pre/post construction drainage basin areas.
- Pond calculations.
- Storm sewer & culvert pipe calculations for pipes within the County Highway right of way.
- Roadway cross-sections where grading and drainage work is proposed within the County Highway right of way, but outside required intersection improvements.
- Storm water management report to include summary of the impact to existing County Highway roadside ditches, culverts or storm sewer systems.
- Grading plan of development area.
- Erosion control plan of development area.
- Pavement marking plan of intersection improvement areas where 1" = 50' (minimum).
- Intersection plans (proposed intersection with County Trunk Highway) where 1" = 50' (minimum).
- Reconstruction plans for County Highways (when required) where 1" = 50' (minimum).
- Cross-sections within the work limits
NOTE: For developments greater than 50,000 sq ft floor area or 100 residential lots or units, a Traffic Impact Analysis is required. The Traffic Impact Analysis will determine the type of intersection to be constructed by the development.