• City of New Berlin
• construction starts Spring 2020
• pavement replacement on Moorland Rd
• signals to be upgraded
• turn lanes to be added
Welcome to Waukesha County Public Works'
info page for the upcoming project to improve
the intersection of Moorland Rd (CTH O) and
Beloit Rd (CTH I).
Please find regular updates on project
impacts to residents, businesses, and
Waukesha County drivers. Thank you!
Questions and comments? Contact us!
Bruce Barnes, PE, PTOE (email)
Mary B. Pyritz, PE (email)
Consultant Project Manager
Toki and Associates, Inc.
Click images below to view map.
Change to traffic pattern in Sept:
• Two-way traffic lanes on Moorland Rd (CTH O) to move over to the east side of the roadway
• Starting Tuesday September 1 • 9 am
• For construction of lanes on west side of roadway
• Watch for new signage, new traffic pattern
Project completion date (approx):
• Please expect to enjoy your new O and I intersection in November 2020