Enforcing a Physical Placement Order
You may use this packet if you believe that
- the other parent has denied your specific time of physical placement or not returned the child as requried, or
- interfered with your physical placement (visitation), or
- if you have incurred a financial loss or expense as a result of the other parent's failure to exercise placement.
This packet is used only to enforce the current physical placement order and ensures that you will get into court within 30 days. If you would like to change the court ordered legal custody or physical placement schedule that is currently in place, you may do so by also using the Modification Packet.
The party making the claim of contempt is also required to properly notify the other party of the court date (see the Service Packet below).
Below you will find the Instructions and all the forms you will need to get from the beginning to the end of this court process. You have the option to:
- Print the forms in PDF or
- Complete the Word Fillable forms on-line
Please keep in mind that not all forms are due at the same time. Review the Instructions (we recommend that you print it and keep it with your papers) to determine in what order to complete each form and other tasks required.
Hint: ONLY COMPLETE THE TASKS IN THE ORDER THEY ARE LISTED-Read ahead, but do not work ahead.