Providing a fair and efficient system of Justice |  Search |  Services Index |  Change Font Size |  Feedback | Contact

Family Resources

Suspension/Dismissal of Divorce or Legal Separation

The packet below provides the forms and instructions for individuals who have filed for divorce or legal separation and who have either changed their minds (have reconciled) and want to have it dismissed or would like more time (90 days) to try to reconcile.  Either option is available at any point in the process up until the divorce or legal separation is granted.

Suspension & Dismissal Packet




  Instructional Guide
FA-4143 Stipulation and Order Dismissing Divorce/Legal Separation
FA-4144 Stipulation and Order Suspending Proceedings to Effect Reconciliation
FA-4145 Motion and Order Terminating Suspension of Proceedings to Effect Reconciliation


Page Last Updated: 10/17/2008 02:14:58 PM

Navigate Back

Family Court