Waukesha County

For the latest information about COVID-19, please click here

Contact the Waukesha City Council

Contact Waukesha City Council members before their February 11 meeting.

Tell them you support the county‚Äôs plan for accessible preservation of the Moor Downs property.  

Information about how to contact the City Mayor and other elected officials is available at waukesha-wi.gov/158/Common-Council.